At the College of Charleston, I have had the opportunity to teach courses at every level from freshman to a senior capstone course to graduate courses. Many of the courses I teach serve curriculum needs in several programs including political science, public administration, and environmental and sustainability studies. Regardless of the level, I try to guide students in becoming sophisticated users of information and engaged participants in social and political life.
Current Courses (spring 2021)
POLI 307: Environmental Policy, coming soon
EVSS-PUBA 551: Research and Management in Environmental Organizations, coming soon
Click on the course title for a pdf of the most recent syllabus.
- American Government
- Contemporary Political Issues: Climate Change
- The Nuclear Option: The Politics of Nuclear Energy in the US
- Doing Research in Politics
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Introduction to Public Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Capstone: Information and Policymaking
- Capstone: Climate Change